Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh yay I remembered my password!

So many crazy dreams, why I slacked off all this time I'll never know. Oh wait. I was sick. And depressed. Luckily the sickness is gone.

Where to begin? I know there were some really awesome dreams, really creepy/crazy dreams... but I only remember a couple now.

In this particular one, my friend and I were nurses or something and we were in the midst of taking an elevator up to some room or whatever. And we were packing guns. Maybe we were secret agents, that'd be fun. You'd think there'd be tons of tension and suspense in this situation, two nurses sneaking guns into a hospital place. But everything was fine. So fine, in fact, that we decided to be snotty brats to another nurse who needed to take the elevator up with us. We didn't let her on the elevator with us. Oh-ho, what pranksters we were. She got pissed, so I rode the elevator back down to apologize and let her know it was all just for fun. But she wouldn't have any of that. Next thing I knew, she had me by the head, drug me into a bathroom, and proceeded to beat the living hell outta me. And then it ended.

And the last dream I sort of remember took place in space again. It doesn't matter if there are blackholes, exploding suns, or just a peaceful scene of looking at Earth; I'm always terrified no matter what's happening in these particular dreams. There's just something eerie about gigantic spherical objects floating in a vacuum. Anyway, there was a planet (not sure if it was supposed to be Earth) that my mom and I were leaving. We were in an elevator or something, a one-room ship with windows on all sides so we could see everything. Not sure what was happening with the planet; it glowed really bright and then faded out. I wanted to leave it and get away, but my dad was there. So we went back to the planet. The last thing I recall was being scared that we'd disintegrate upon entering the planet's atmosphere and all that, but nothing happened.

No comments: